Progressive Web App — Mobile Web App
PWA — MWA
Mobile technology has taken the world by storm largely because of the applications that users are able to download and use on their smart phones. They provide customers with a direct route to interact with a business instantly. With our solutions, you can engage, inform, and impress your customers. We also provide solutions that are specifically designed to help build brand loyalty and create frequent buyers for your business.
- There are approximately 6.8 billion mobile users in the world.
- Apps command 86% of the average time spent on mobile
- 95% of smartphone users look for local information on their phone.
- 67% say they’re more likely to buy a product or service from a mobile-friendly site.
- Loyalty programs increase overall revenue by 5-10%.
PROGRESSIVE WEB APPS — MOBILE WEB APPS
I can build a PWA (Progressive Web App) for your business that will be indexed by Google and other Search Engines.
As you know Mobile Devices are set to take the center stage in the coming times, by having a Mobile Application your businesses obtain placed in the consumer’s pocket.
- It can act as a Mini Site of your Main Website with your most important information.
- It will always be with your customers in their Back Pockets or Purses.
- Use it as an Electronic Business Card and share with friends and family.
- Share it with your customers free of charge.
- Use Push Notifications to send mobile deals and special offers.
- Use it for Loyalty instead of a Fish Bowl or Punch Cards.
- Get Members Only updates with the App.
- A PWA is being updated automatically compared to a Native App that you have to download new version.
Web App Overview
A Web App is a web-based app that users can access via their phone’s browser. Web Apps are optimized for mobile devices, so they perform far better than full front-end sites. They’re a great option for mobilizing existing websites and don’t require any downloading.
Note: A Web App is not the same as a responsive website. A responsive website is a website that automatically changes to fit the device you’re reading on workers compensation lawyer sacramento. A Web App is a real app, but simply does not “live” on your phone.
We provide Web Apps in an effort to reach non-iOS/Android users (Blackberry, Windows, etc.) who aren’t able to install our native apps. Our Web Apps are accessible on any modern smartphone with internet access. However, there are a couple limitations:
- Native features like call, camera, voice recording, etc. that use your phone’s built-in capabilities will not be usable through a Web App.
- Some tabs are incompatible with Web Apps. Though you’ll see them in your iOS/Android apps, they won’t appear in the Web App version of your app.
- Around Us (POI)
- Direction View
- Email Photo
- Fan Wall
- Food Ordering
- Image Gallery
- Loyalty/Rewards (Coupons)
- Mailing List
- Groups (Membership)
- Menu (Restaurants)
- Tip Calculator
- Push Notifications
- Mortgage Calculator
- RSS Feed
- Sign Up
- YouTube Channel
- Duplicate Feature
Native App Features
From iOS or Android App Stores
Apple and Google charge to have your App in their stores!
- Car Finder (GPS)
- Golf Course (GPS)
- Real Estate
- Sports Stats
MWA Case Study
Chose any 6 * 12 * 18 or 24 Features
Around Us (POI) * Contact * Direction View * Email Photo * Events * Fan Wall * Food Ordering * Image * Gallery * Info * Loyalty/Rewards (Coupons) * Mailing List * Groups (Membership) * Menu (Restaurants) * Tip Calculator * Push Notifications * Merchandise * Mortgage Calculator * News * PDF * RSS Feed * Sign Up * Settings * Website * YouTube Channel * Duplicate Feature
Tier 1 – 6 Features – $250
Tier 2 – 12 Features – $300
Tier 3 – 18 Features – $400
Tier 4 – 24 Features – $500
Please, contact me for more information!