A Facebook event is a calendar-based resource which can be used to notify users of upcoming occasions. Events can be created by anyone, and can be open to anyone or private. The creator can invite his friends, members of a group, or fans of a page.
Facebook Events Information
490 Million People Use Facebook Page Events Every Month!
- Creating Facebook Events is the Best Way to Generate Viral Traffic that turns into Real Customers.
- Nearly half of millennials, (48%) say they attend events so they have something to share on social channels.
- Over half of millennials (53%) are now parents. As a result, two thirds are attending more daytime, family-suitable events on the weekend now than they did 5 years ago.
- With Facebook’s Calendar Connection, most people have their Facebook Events connected to their smartphones.
- The next time your Company has a Celebration or Event, head to Facebook Events to promote it.
- Social Media for Local Business is essential. Don’t wait until it’s too late, increase your sales by implementing Social today.
- Want more customers? Try Facebook Events.
- Did you know: Facebook Events automatically send reminders to attendees when your attendance rates on the actual day.
Works for ANY Niche!