Content Management System (CMS)
Content Management allows users to update their websites via an easy-to-use web interface. No HTML knowledge or programming is required.
Some are very expensive and can manage large amounts of data while others are rather cheap and inexpensive. There are many good Open Source or content management systems available today.
BrittsDesign is now offering Joomla CMS
Joomla - What is it?
Joomla is an easy to use content editing tool for website owners or designers who want a fairly simple and visual way to quickly edit pre-defined areas on any web page, through any browser, without messing up the rest of the web page.
- Fully compatible with all major browsers.
- Supports embedded and linked CSS files.
- Unlimited users (with different permissions levels!).
- Many modules and plugins.
- Ability to edit whole pages.
- A "wysiwyg" (what you see is what you get) visual editor that is easy to use.
- ...and MUCH more.
How can Joomla help me?
If you have web pages that require periodic or frequent content updates, then Joomla can make your life a lot easier.
Joomla allows you to manage your own web page content without worrying about messing up the navigation system or other "complicated" things like that. Using Joomla to edit your web pages means you will never again run the risk of messing up the programming or "non-editable" parts of your website.
- Joomla will save you money because you can maintain and update your website yourself after it is created and set up for you!
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
Joomla is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business Web sites
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites
- Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family homepages
Contact BrittsDesign for more information.